SKYPASS Visa Secured Card
Earn SKYPASS miles while building1
SKYPASS Visa Secured cardmembers experience these essential benefits and features:
- 5,000 SKYPASS Bonus Miles after your first purchase2
- Earn 1 mile for every $1 you spend in eligible net purchases3
- Credit limit based on your deposit, from $300 to $5,000
- 1,000 Bonus Miles at renewal4
- $250,000 in Travel Accident Insurance5
Additional SKYPASS Visa benefits:
- Redeem miles for reward travel and upgrades on Korean Air and SkyTeam partners6
- SKYPASS Visa card purchases help you reach and maintain Morning Calm Club Membership7
- Smart chip technology for added security abroad
- Worldwide acceptance and easy cash access
- Bilingual automated 24-hour account access
- Bilingual customer service available
- No cap on miles you can earn
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver8
- Online purchase security8
- Earn SKYPASS miles even faster with Automatic Bill Payment
- Get your VantageScore® – at no cost!9
- Lost and stolen card reporting
- SKYPASS Visa miles can be combined with your SKYPASS flight miles
Is a Secured Credit Card for me?
Yes, if you haven't had the chance to establish credit1 in the United States yet.
How it works
- To fund your Secured Card, you can choose to:
- Fund online using your Checking or Savings Account
- Print an application and mail a Cashier’s Check or Money Order
- If your application is approved, we’ll send you a credit card with a credit line the same as your deposit.
- The deposit is used to open a U.S. Bank Secured Savings Account to ensure your card can be paid. The secured savings account is FDIC-insured, earns interest and won't be touched as long as your account remains open and in good standing.
- Purchases with the card are billed to you each month as with any credit card. You’re responsible for making at least your minimum payment by the due date; payments are not automatically deducted from your secured savings account.
- When you’ve managed all of your credit obligations responsibly consistently for 12 months, you’ll be well on your way to a strong credit standing, and we may be able to move you to an unsecured credit card product.