Forms & Resources
Here's help managing your SKYPASS Visa card account.
Below are forms and resources to help you save time and money managing your account.
- Add a Joint Owner (PDF)
Add an Authorized Signer (PDF)
You can add up to 2 additional cards* for your family to your account for free. You’ll enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing your family has access to a credit card account when they need it. To request, simply complete and mail or fax the Authorized Signer Form1.
*Primary cardholder is liable for charges made by their authorized signers.
Get your monthly credit score – at no cost!
SKYPASS Visa Cardmembers enrolled in Online Banking can now obtain their Experian® Credit Score – at absolutely no cost! Learn more.
Convenience Check Requests
While logged into Online Banking, you can request a convenience check. Learn more.
Card Number or Expiration Date Change Checklist
- Activate your new card as soon as you get it in the mail.
- Update your new information with all merchants that bill your card automatically, i.e.:Utilities: gas, water, electric and garbage
- Online services: iTunes and Amazon
- Recurring expenses: cell phone, insurance and cable TV
- Subscriptions: Magazine, newspapers
- Make payments as usual to the statement showing your old credit card number. The system will credit your account appropriately, and your next statement will reflect the new number.
- Destroy any remaining credit or check cards with the old card number or expiration date.
- Destroy all convenience checks with your old credit card number.
Credit Limit Increase
While logged into Online Banking, you can request a credit limit increase. Learn more.
While logged into Online Banking, you can request a balance transfer. Learn more.
Overdraft Protection Preferences
While logged into Online Banking, you can change your Overdraft Protection preferences on your U.S. Bank Checking account. Learn more.
While logged into Online Banking, you can request to have a copy of your Cardmember Agreement mailed to you. Learn more.
Automatic Bill Pay
Take the hassle out of paying bills. Save time and money by eliminating the need to write checks, buy stamps or worry about mail delays by using your card to pay bills.
Plus, you'll enjoy the following benefits:
- No more worrying about paying late – Your payment can be scheduled for the day it's due!
- Payment tracking – See your payments on your monthly credit card statement
- Earning miles – Earn miles faster when using your card to pay for your recurring bills
- Zero fraud liability – You are Protected with Zero Fraud Liability2
Visit billeo.com for complete information and a directory of companies that accept automatic payments using your Visa card.