SKYPASS Visa Secured Card
- Earn 1 mile for every $1 you spend in eligible net purchases4
Additional Features and Benefits:
- Credit limit based on your deposit, from $300 to $5,000
- Bilingual automated 24-hour account access
- Bilingual customer service available
- Worldwide acceptance and easy cash access
- Smart chip technology for added security abroad
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver8
Is a Secured Credit Card for me?
Yes, if you haven’t had the chance to establish credit in the United States yet.
How it works
- To fund your Secured Card, print an application and mail a Cashier’s Check or Money Order
- If your application is approved, we’ll send you a credit card with a credit line the same as your deposit.
- The deposit is used to open a U.S. Bank Secured Savings Account to ensure your card can be paid. The secured savings account is FDIC-insured, earns interest and won’t be touched as long as your account remains open and in good standing.
- Purchases with the card are billed to you each month as with any credit card. You’re responsible for making at least your minimum payment by the due date; payments are not automatically deducted from your secured savings account.
- When you’ve managed all of your credit obligations responsibly consistently for 12 months, you’ll be well on your way to a strong credit standing, and we may be able to move you to an unsecured credit card product.