Forms & Resources
Better finance by managing your SKYPASS Visa® card account.
Below are resources to help you save time and money managing your account.
Automatic Bill Pay
Save time and money by eliminating the need to write checks, buy stamps or worry about mail delays by using your card to pay bills.
Plus, you'll enjoy the following benefits:
- No more worrying about paying late – Your payment can be scheduled for the day it's due!
- Payment tracking – See your payments on your monthly credit card statement
- Earning miles – Earn miles faster when using your card to pay for your recurring bills
- Zero fraud liability – You are Protected with Zero Fraud Liability1
Conveniently pay your telephone, cable/satellite, utilities, insurance, wireless or Internet service with your card and maximize your rewards.
Please contact your billers directly to set up a one time or recurring payment using your card. You can often set this up through their website.
Personal Credit Card Forms & Resources
While logged into Online Banking, you can request to have a copy of your Cardmember Agreement mailed to you.
Business Credit Card Forms & Resources
The Authorized Officer is typically a business owner, president, partner, vice president or treasurer of your organization. They have full authority to make any updates, changes or requests for the business card account. There can be only one Authorized Officer and that person is required to be a cardmember.
To add an Authorized Officer please contact Cardmember Service at 866-249-3790.
The Authorized Representative is an individual who is given the authority to perform many administrative tasks on behalf of the Authorized Officer or company, such as:
- Updating company account information
- Adding or closing employee accounts
- Adjusting employee credit limits
- Making a payment or requesting statements
The role of the Authorized Representative is usually assigned to an office manager, controller, or someone in accounts payable, and that person is not required to be a cardmember. There can be more than one Authorized Representative.
Central Bill Accounts have a credit limit for the entire company while each employee account has an individual credit limit (as determined by the Authorized Officer or Authorized Representative). Individual employee credit lines can be adjusted from $100 to the maximum of the company credit limit. The sum of all employee credit limits may exceed the company credit limit. In the example shown on right, the company credit limit is $30,000 with employee credit lines set between $5000 and $25,000.
The company will not be allowed to spend past its credit limit; nor will an Employee Cardmember be allowed to spend past its assigned credit limit. Therefore, once the sum of all cardmember spending has reached the company credit limit, the Authorized Officer should make a payment so that all cardmembers will be able to continue to use their cards. The Authorized Officer can request an individual cardmember’s credit limit be changed at any time.
You may request a company credit line increase by calling Cardmember Service. For increases over $25,000 of the total credit line, two years of recent financial statements are required, as well as the following information:
- Required: Accountant-prepared balance sheet and 12-month income statement from the most recent two fiscal years, or two years of company tax returns. Interims also required if statements are over four months old.
- Preferred: Audited financials, three years of financials, cash flow statements and tax returns.
Minimize your company's risk, while giving your employees the freedom to use their business credit cards with limits that you set. Visa Payment Controls is a free service you can use to individually customize each of your employee's business credit cards to control where, when and how your employees use them.
It's easy to set controls that limit individual card use by:
- Time of day or day of week
- Geographical area - both domestic and international
- Merchant type - includes the ability to allow "gas only" purchases
- Dollar amount
- Transaction types - such as cash advances or cash withdrawals